Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BP#2-Take advantage of

When you need to take advantage of someone, you should think about who is the right person for the work. One of the important thing to take advantage of someone is that you should be polite and shouldn't make someone feel bad because the people could think he/she is being used for your advantages. Few days ago, my friend called me and asked to help his moving and then i asked him a few questions such as when he was going to move, how many stuff he has like furniture, bed, sofa and so on. how many people were going to help you except me. He said "I need your help just 2 or 3 hours because there are not many stuff to move and 2 more friends are coming to help me the day" I said "ok. sounds good" I didn't hesitate to answer 'yes' because he is a good friend of mine and i trusted him as a good friend. However, i regret that i came to help him to move because he told me a lie. when i got his apartment, he didn't finished packing and i was only the people who helped him. furthermore, he has a lot of clothes, a heavy bed and sofa and so on. i thought he and i couldn't finished moving for one day. i asked him "What's going on here?" I wanted to know what happened to him. He told me a truth. Actually, he called some friends of him but some of them was busy to help him, some of them cancled to help him at the day so he didn't feel good. I also felt so sorry to him but i worried about finishing packing all his stuff and moving. Fianlly, we finished moving to new apartment late night. i've helped him almost 12hours. It was so hard moving. However, when i got back home, i felt good because i helped him and he really thanked to me. Even though he tried to advantage to me, i could understand him while i was helping him.

4 comments:

  1. you are right mook.
    it is really hard for everyone, when they try to move from one place to another.
    you guys are still friends???

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are a nice guy.
    i think you might very tire at that night.
    will you still help someone move next time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Asad.Yes, we are still good friend! He is a good guy. at that time, he just needed someone who could help him.
    @zhiyun. Thanks. yes, I'm a nice guy:)I will help my friends when they need help because i'm a nice guy!haha^o^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im gonna call you next week to help me moving ok?

    ReplyDelete