Thursday, January 19, 2012

#4 Going Green

*I'm not concerned about food sustainability when i shop for food because I don't know much about how to shop sustainable food and there is no information about the food in the store. i usually buy food what i want to have.
*I don't think so. I don't really try to reduce my carbon footprint when buying food or other product. Actually i haven't thought about that when i was shopping.\
*I haven't try to access to store of organic modified grown food. I can see some organnic food in the store near my apartment but i have not bought them.  Most of them are expensive and I'm not sure they are real organic food which were locally grown food.
*I need more information about organic food in the store when i shop. i can't trust organic food because it says organic food but how do i know?it is just high price for the organic food without any information in the food. i want to know where it come from, how it was grown, how it is helpful my health.

3 comments:

  1. yeah...we are kinda unfamiliar with sustainability of food culture
    umm...why did you used "First" twice in your post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree that expensive food is not means organic food. we don't know which is organic food when we in a story.you want try to reduce your carbon footprint when you are shopping?

    ReplyDelete